DUBLIN, April 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The «Business Survey 1Q 2021: the Impact of COVID-19 on SMBs’ Cyber-Security Solutions Usage and Plans» report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The analyst surveyed 1870 small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) in Australia, Canada, the UK and the USA between December 2020 and February 2021 to assess how they have adapted since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic and what changes they expect to make in the future. This report focuses on findings from the questions asked about cyber security.
For a longer report that discusses how SMBs have managed the COVID-19 crisis to date and what their plans are in terms of technology usage more generally, please see Analysys Mason’s Rethinking your 2021 SMB strategy: COVID-19 survey insights for IT vendors.
The results of our survey provide insights into:
- changes in SMBs’ usage of, and demand for, cyber-security solutions, by firm size and vertical sector
- SMBs’ planned spending on cyber security in 2021 (compared to 2020), by firm size and vertical sector.
These results will help security vendors and service providers to identify which types of SMBs to target (in terms of size and vertical sector), and where to expect most of the growth in cyber-security spending to come from in 2021.
- Small businesses (SBs; (0-99 employees): 1204
- Medium-sized businesses (MBs (100-999 employees): 666
- Vertical sectors: 9
- Agriculture, mining, transportation, utilities and construction (AMTUC): 247
- Manufacturing: 188
- IT and telecommunications: 164
- Retail/wholesale/retail: 261
- Finance, insurance and real estate (FIRE): 234
- Professional business services: 253
- Other business services: 252
- Healthcare: 163
- Hospitality: 108
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/imd042
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/business-survey-1q-2021-over-a-quarter-of-the-smbs-that-we-surveyed-in-australia-canada-the-uk-and-the-usa-expect-to-spend-more-on-cyber-security-in-2021-than-in-2020-301276804.html
SOURCE Research and Markets