Board Includes Diverse Medical Professionals: Neuroscientist, Anesthesiologist, Addiction Psychiatrist, Interventional Pain Physician and Others to Serve as Thought Leaders and Advisors for Delic Subsidiaries
VANCOUVER, BC, Aug. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Delic Holdings Corp («Delic» or the «Company«) (CSE: DELC) (OTCQB: DELCF), the leading psychedelic wellness platform today announced the formation of a Medical Advisory Board. The diverse advisory board consists of MDs, PhDs and others who specialize in psychedelic wellness and addition. The Board will advise Delic and its subsidiaries, including Ketamine Infusion Centers, Delic Labs and others, as they develop safety protocols and best practices pertaining to legal psychedelic wellness treatments today and those legalized in the future. The Board will further serve as a resource for media, other medical associates and general audiences interested in the science behind psychedelic wellness and treatments.
«Science and medicine are the basis of Delic’s approach to psychedelic wellness and our experienced and diverse Medical Advisory Board will help ensure our commitment to safety, quality and efficacy of treatments,» said Delic CEO Matt Stang. «This impressive group represents well-known leaders in the psychedelic and addiction fields and will help usher in a greater understanding of the science and data behind what we expect to be the most effective treatments for many mental health conditions ever available.»
Delic’s initial Medical Advisory Board members include:
- Matthew Cook, MD: Dr. Cook is President and Founder of BioReset™️ Medical and Medical Advisor of BioReset Network. He is a board-certified anesthesiologist with over 20 years of experience in practicing medicine, focusing the last 14 years on functional and regenerative medicine. He graduated from the University of Washington School of Medicine and completed his residency in anesthesiology at the University of California San Francisco (UCSF), and has completed a fellowship in functional medicine. His practice, BioReset Medical, provides treatments for conditions ranging from pain and complex illness to anti-aging and wellness. He treats some of the most challenging to diagnose and difficult to live with ailments that people suffer from today, including Lyme disease, chronic pain, PTSD, and mycotoxin illness.
- David Rabin, MD, PhD: Board Certified Psychiatrist & Neuroscientist, Co-Founder & Chief Innovation Officer, Apollo Neuroscience, Co-Founder & Executive Director, The Board of Medicine
- Iru Gerard Fernando, MD Dr. Iru Fernando is a board certified general and addiction psychiatrist, the Medical Director of Addiction Services at Psychiatric Wellness Center and Division Medical Director for Aspire Behavioral Health. He has been an advocate for the use of psychedelics in medicine and donated to the cause for the last 10 years. He was the first to present on ‘Psychedelics in Medicine’ in his psychiatric residency at Harvard South Shore.
- Chris Ray, PhD: Interventional Pain Physician. Dr. Ray provides interventional pain management including Epidurals, Medial Branch Blocks, Radio Frequency Ablations, and Transforaminal Epidurals / Selective Nerve Root blocks in the occipital, cervical, lumbar, sacral, and caudal regions.
- Yessica Avancena, MFT, MBA, is a Certified Mindfulness Teacher (CMT), Psychotherapist and Entrepreneur. She is passionate about advancing human consciousness through cutting-edge healing practices such as mindfulness and most recently Psychedelic Assisted Psychotherapy. She is the Founder of Aspire Behavioral Health an Intensive Outpatient Clinic, and MindfulYou Psychotherapy and Healing Center as well as author of mindfulness-based children’s books and The Mindful Minute App.
- Barbara Branaman is the Co-Founder and CEO of the ever expanding suite of BioReset brands, products and services, including BioReset University, a suite of educational products, e-learning and strategic partnerships designed to help educate other practitioners in the field of Regenerative Medicine.
Delic is focused on bringing psychedelic wellness to the mainstream. The company does this through an umbrella of related owned and operated businesses to support scaling the impact and reach of treatment, including 1) trusted media platforms and in-person events to market the services directly to patients and consumers and gain data, 2) a licensed lab to develop IP, R&D and innovative high quality and safe product lines and 3) the largest and most accessible network of physical clinics to administer effective treatments.
About Delic Corp, Inc.
Delic is the leading psychedelic wellness platform, committed to bringing science-backed benefits to all and reframing the psychedelic conversation. The company owns and operates an umbrella of related businesses, including trusted media and e-commerce platforms like Reality Sandwich and Delic Radio, Delic Labs, the only licensed entity by Health Canada to exclusively focus on research and development of psilocybin vaporization technology, Meet Delic the premiere psychedelic wellness event, and Ketamine Infusion Centers one of the largest ketamine clinics in the country. Delic is backed by a team of industry and cannabis veterans and a diverse network, whose mission is to provide education, research, high-quality products, and treatment options to the masses.
The Canadian Securities Exchange has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this news release and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Forward-Looking Information and Statements
This press release contains certain «forward-looking information» within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation and may also contain statements that may constitute «forward-looking statements» within the meaning of the safe harbor provisions of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking information and forward-looking statements are not representative of historical facts or information or current condition, but instead represent only the Company’s beliefs regarding future events, plans or objectives, many of which, by their nature, are inherently uncertain and outside of DELIC’s control. Generally, such forward-looking information or forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as «plans», «expects» or «does not expect», «is expected», «budget», «scheduled», «estimates», «forecasts», «intends», «anticipates» or «does not anticipate», or «believes», or variations of such words and phrases or may contain statements that certain actions, events or results «may», «could», «would», «might» or «will be taken», «will continue», «will occur» or «will be achieved». The forward-looking information and forward-looking statements contained herein may include, but are not limited to, closing of the Transaction, satisfaction of the Escrow Release Conditions, use of proceeds of the Offering, and expectations for other economic, business, and/or competitive factors.
By identifying such information and statements in this manner, DELIC is alerting the reader that such information and statements are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, level of activity, performance or achievements of DELIC to be materially different from those expressed or implied by such information and statements. In addition, in connection with the forward-looking information and forward-looking statements contained in this press release, DELIC has made certain assumptions. Among the key factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking information and statements are the following: the ability of the parties to consummate the Transaction; the ability to satisfy the conditions to closing of the Transaction and the Escrow Release Conditions on the proposed terms and schedule; changes in applicable laws; compliance with extensive government regulation; and the diversion of management time on the transaction.
Should one or more of these risks, uncertainties or other factors materialize, or should assumptions underlying the forward-looking information or statements prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described herein as intended, planned, anticipated, believed, estimated or expected.
Although DELIC believes that the assumptions and factors used in preparing, and the expectations contained in, the forward-looking information and statements are reasonable, undue reliance should not be placed on such information and statements, and no assurance or guarantee can be given that such forward-looking information and statements will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such information and statements. The forward-looking information and forward-looking statements contained in this press release are made as of the date of this press release, and DELIC does not undertake to update any forward-looking information and/or forward-looking statements that are contained or referenced herein, except in accordance with applicable securities laws. All subsequent written and oral forward- looking information and statements attributable to DELIC or persons acting on its behalf is expressly qualified in its entirety by this notice.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/delic-announces-medical-advisory-board-demonstrates-psychedelic-wellness-companys-commitment-to-science-301363287.html
SOURCE Delic Holdings Inc.