The Global Network of the Year Award is specifically intended to award one global network, regardless of sector – across all areas of advertising, whose achievements are seen as world class.
Mindshare was recognised for its outstanding performance in new business as well as creative excellence and for ‘taking inclusion to another level, supporting not only their colleagues but also the industry.’
- Being the first media agency to launch LGBTQ and Black Community private marketplaces in the US as part of an ‘Inclusion PMP’ series dedicated to funding the journalism and voices of marginalized communities.
- Transforming its NeuroLab (launched by the agency in 2019) from an in-person offering to virtual in the pandemic, marrying empathy in understanding people and the accuracy of media targeting – helping to optimise emotional impact of campaigns across different channels and clients.
- Rapid deployment of data led COVID learnings from East to West, helping clients understand consumer and government reactions to COVID and lockdown. Built upon by the Mindshare’s New Normal Tracker – an ongoing study covering 10 global markets, China, US, Germany, UK, Mexico, India, Singapore, France, Spain and Italy, that followed the impact on these societies as their countries transitioned from lockdown, to release, to reassess.
- Strong New Business performance, winning and retaining $1.2bn in billings in 2020
Adam Gerhart, Global CEO at Mindshare, said: «Consumers now demand that the brands they buy not only deliver value but also align with their values. This award is testament to that shift and the amazing work that Mindshare does around the world. Marrying empathy in understanding people with the accuracy of media targeting allows us to use truly use media with the intention of not only making the world a better place for everyone, but also growing our clients’ brands at the same time.»
Mindshare’s win follows numerous other accolades for the agency around the world, including:
- Reigning Cannes Lions Media Network of the Year
- MMA Global Mobile Agency of the Year for the 4th consecutive year
- WARC # 1 Media Agency Network
- Campaign US Media Agency of the Year
- MediaPost Media Agency of the Year for second consecutive year
- Festival of Media APAC Network of the Year for 5th consecutive year
We are 10,000 people across the world partnering with our clients to use media with the intention of promoting good growth that drives both business and society. In 116 offices across 86 countries we manage $24.1bn in billings as part of GroupM, the media investment arm of WPP.
GroupM is the world’s leading media investment company responsible for more than $60B in annual media investment through agencies Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. GroupM’s portfolio includes Data & Technology, Investment and Services, all united in vision to shape the next era of media where advertising works better for people. By leveraging all the benefits of scale, the company innovates, differentiates and generates sustained value for our clients wherever they do business.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mindshare-named-campaign-global-network-of-the-year-301287984.html