NEW YORK, May 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Technavio has been monitoring the surface inspection market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.54 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Download free sample report
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by system, which is the leading segment in the market?
Computer systems will lead the surface inspection market share during the forecast period.
- What is the key driver influencing the market?
The growing advantages of surface inspection systems are influencing the surface inspection market growth positively during the forecast period.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period.
- What is the key challenge hampering the market growth?
The high cost of implementation may impede the market growth.
- How big is the APAC market?
54% of the market growth will originate from APAC.
Related Reports on Information Technology Include:
Acoustic Sensors Market by Application, End-user, and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025: The acoustic sensors market has the potential to grow by USD 377.41 million during 2021-2025, according to Technavio. Download PDF Sample
Transparent Digital Signage Market by End-user and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025: The transparent digital signage market has the potential to grow by USD 4.61 billion during 2021-2025, according to Technavio. Download PDF Sample
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Adept Technologies Inc., AMETEK Inc., IMS Messsysteme GmbH, ISRA VISION AG, Keyence Corp., Matrox Electronic Systems Ltd., OMRON Corp., Panasonic Corp., Teledyne Technologies Inc., and Toshiba Corp. are some of the major market participants. Although the growing advantages of surface inspection systems and technological advances in vision technology will offer immense growth opportunities, the high cost of implementation is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this surface inspection market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Surface Inspection Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Surface Inspection Market is segmented as below:
- Computer systems
- Camera system
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR70574
Surface Inspection Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The surface inspection market report covers the following areas:
- Surface Inspection Market Size
- Surface Inspection Market Trends
- Surface Inspection Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the advent of integrated Industry 4.0 and Quality 4.0 with IoT as one of the prime reasons driving the surface inspection market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Surface Inspection Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist surface inspection market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the surface inspection market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the surface inspection market across APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of surface inspection market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by System
- Market segments
- Comparison by System
- Computer systems – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Camera system – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by System
- Customer Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor Landscape
- Competitive scenario
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Adept Technologies Inc.
- AMETEK Inc.
- IMS Messsysteme GmbH
- ISRA VISION AG
- Keyence Corp.
- Matrox Electronic Systems Ltd.
- OMRON Corp.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc.
- Toshiba Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/surface-inspection-market-to-grow-by-usd-1-54-billion-during-2021-2025–adept-technologies-inc–and-ametek-inc-emerge-as-key-contributors-to-growth–technavio-301295497.html